Once you have logged in to your BrioHR account, click on the Home icon and select My Leave.
1. Click on the +Apply MC button.
2. Select the Year, as well as the Start Date and End Date.
[Note: If you wish to apply for half-day Medical Leave, select the timing of your leave application by ticking the 'Morning Only' or 'Afternoon Only' checkboxes next to the date box. The system will then auto-calculate the number of days you have applied for Medical Leave, based on the date and timing selected.]
3. Select the Type of leave that you wish to apply for.
4. Input Comment (if any).
5. To upload your Medical Certificate or other supporting documents :
a. At the Attachment icon, click on the Choose File button.
b. Select and upload the relevant document from the pop-up window.
c. Click Open to confirm the upload.
6. Click on the Submit button to complete the Medical Leave application.
Once completed, a pop up notification will appear on the top right corner of the page, to notify that the creation of your Medical Leave application is successful. An email notification will be sent to the approver(s) as well, to process your Medical Leave application accordingly.