This article explains each of the Onboarding Process item. It is not compulsory to setup all item and you may skip whichever that is not necessary.
Process Item 1: Onboarding initiation setup
- Set onboarding start period (month/week/day) before new joiner’s join date.
- An e-mail will be sent automatically to the new joiner informing him/her regarding account activation and invitation to start onboarding.
- Set welcome content for new joiner to see when he/she logs in to Brio.
- Choose onboarding roles. It is not compulsory to select all.
Process Item 2: Files & Links
- You can include files for new employees such as Company Employment Forms, Employment tax forms etc.
- There are 2 types files you can include either by:
- Uploading a file
- Attach a web URL
Process Item 3: Personal Information
- Set the date when you want the new joiner to start inputting personal information and when is the due date.
- Select any relevant personal information you want to collect from the new joiner such as:
- About Me
- Personal Details
- Emergency Contacts
- Family Details
- Personal Files
Process Item 4: Payroll Information
- Set the date when you want the new joiner to start inputting payroll information and when is the due date.
- Select any relevant payroll information you want to collect from the new joiner such as:
- Payroll details (based on employee’s selected office/country – currently cater to Malaysia & Singapore payroll only)
- Bank details
- Payroll files
Process Item 5: Qualification
- Set the date when you want the new joiner to start inputting qualification details and when is the due date.
- Select any relevant information you want to collect from the new joiner such as:
- Academic Details
- Professional Experience
- Qualification files
Process Item 6: Contract
- Set the date when you want the contract signing process to start and to end.
- You can upload the contract here and get the new hire to sign and re-upload it back.
- The signed contract is saved in the employee profile’s documents.
Process Item 7: Day 1 Preparation
- Set the date when you want the Day 1 Preparation to start and its due date.
- Select any relevant items to be included as part of Day 1 Preparation such as:
- Welcome Package
- Seating Arrangements
Input list of equipment (eg Laptop, Monitor) by typing in and click Enter.
Process Item 8: Orientation Meetings
- You can add as many meetings as you want by clicking the +Add a meeting button.
- Set the date when you want the Orientation Meeting(s) to start and end.
- Select meeting assignee and tick the checkbox if you require the assignee to schedule newly created meeting each time there is a new joiner.
Process Item 9: Orientation trainings
- Enable this section if you want to add any trainings required during employee’s orientation period.
Process Item 10: Orientation objectives
- Enable this section if you want to add objectives’ milestone for new hire to fulfill during his onboarding.
- Select an assignee responsible to ensure each of the objectives’ achievements.
Process Item 11: Probation
- Enable this section if you want to set how long is the probation period.
- Share employee’s probation confirmation or extension letter by uploading it here.
Once you have completed, click Save to save this Onboarding process. This process will be your new Onboarding process template. Whoever assigned to undergo Onboarding based on this process will go through step-by-step that you have customized here.