To change the User Group roles assigned to employees, follow the below steps:
1. Once you have logged in to your BrioHR account, click on Settings.
2. Click on the Users tab, to view the list of employees.
3. Search for the name of the employee at the Search column.
4. Click on the Edit icon under the ACTIONS column.
5. Click on the drop-down box under the GROUP column, to select the new User Group role that you wish to assign for the employee.
6. To complete the action, click on the icon. Otherwise, click on the icon to cancel any changes made.