You can reset a new password when you're logging in your BrioHR account. Commonly when it's your first time log in and you are using a default password from the account activation e-mail received.
Login to your BrioHR account:
1. Go to Me (next to profile picture at the top right corner).
2. Click on User settings from the drop-down menu.
3. Go to Change my password and click on Change.
4. Key in your current password and new password. Password must contain:
- At least 8 characters
- Both lowercase and uppercase letters
- At least one number
Click Save once done.
- After saving your new password, you will still be logged in. Once you log out, please use your newly reset password when you re-login in again.
- Password (and username) are both case SENSITIVE