Login to your BrioHR account:
1. Go to HR Lounge.
2. Navigate to Onboarding.
You’ll be directed to the Onboarding page
3. Go to Dashboard.
4. Click on Add new joiner.
A pop-out template will appear.
5. Fill in necessary details in Add new joiner template.
6. Click on Submit once confirmed.
7. New joiner’s name will appear on Dashboard page. Click Start to assign and initiate the Onboarding Process.
8. Choose the suitable Onboarding Process.
- If you have not created/customized any process previously, you may choose Default onboarding settings.
- Otherwise, choose the one you have customized previously (eg Finance Dept Onboarding Process)
- Once selected, click Next to save
9. You have chosen an Onboarding Process for new joiner. You can monitor progress by looking at the completion line and who are the assignees involved in this process.
For more articles on how to customize your own Onboarding Pipeline, please refer to Part 1 & Part 2 of Onboarding Settings:
Part 1 = https://briohr.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48001200771-onboarding-settings-part-1-where-to-configure-onboarding-settings-