Login to your BrioHR account:
1. At Home, go to Settings at the top right of your account.
2. Go to User Groups
3. Choose which user group you want to give Reports module access to. Click on pencil icon to edit and manage permissions.
4. Navigate to permission category: HR Modules Permission.
5. Find Reports Module. Turn ON the toggle button to give permission for this module.
6. In Reports Module, there are different types of report available. You can customize the access permissions for any of reports available.
- Example: Expense Claims report is relevant for Finance PIC– hence the HR Admin opens permission for this report type only.
7. Once done, click Save.